Lettori fissi

venerdì 30 dicembre 2016

My 2017 Planner

Hello crafty friends! It's Sai here. Today is almost the last day of 2016. Time has gone so fast.

I have prepared myself for the coming 2017 with this project. It is 2017 monthly planner to help me schedule crafting projects. I have printed out monthly calendar into the booklet so my planner is in A5 size. I folded the papers in half and punched the holes along the folded line. Then, I stitched all pages together using chainstitch bookbinding technique.

I have decorated the planner cover with two magnolia stamps. They are “Santa on Christmas Eve” stamp from So Jolly Under the Mistletoe 2009 collection and “Winter Night Background” stamp from Winter 2008 collection. The stamped images were colored with distress ink. I decorated the cover with few only embellishments so that I could write on the left pages easily. Here is my handmade planner.

Inside the planner, it is monthly calendar.

I used chainstitch bookbinding technique which I had learned from a workshop last year.

Thank you for stopping by. Wish you a wonderful holiday.
Happy New Year 2017!

Hugs, Sai

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

>