Lettori fissi

giovedì 30 marzo 2017

PND – Flower Cart Avery

Hello everyone! It’s Sai here.
Today I have a project featuring The Paper Nest Doll image to share with you. This image is called “Flower Cart Avery”.

 I have created a bright colorful card with this image. I colored the image with distress ink. The rose lace die cut on the left side is from Doohickey volume 4 which I think it is perfect for this card.

I decorated the card with coordinated colors paper flowers. Behind the flowers is the doily die cut from Cheery Lynn Designs.

The ‘Just For You’ sentiment is from LOTV stamp which I heat embossed with white embossing powder. The shovel die cut is also from Doohickey volume 4.

I hope you like my card today. Have a wonderful sunshine day!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

>