Lettori fissi

domenica 30 aprile 2017

Tilda in the Flower Garden

Hello everyone! It’s Sai here.

I have created a sweet and colorful flower garden scene card. I used simple layout with few die cuts and embellishments because I wanted the flower garden to be the first thing people would notice from this card.

I used Magnolia “Tilda with Hawaii Flower” stamp from Butterfly Dreams 2011 collection and “Spring Daisy” stamp from Chasing Butterflies 2009 collection. I stamped the flower scene several times behind Tilda using stamp masking technique. The stamped image was colored with distress ink.

To make flower garden scene, I decorated the card with flower die cut from Doohickey volume 4 and small butterfly die cuts from Magnolia Vintage box 1.


I hope you lke my card today. Have a sweet and beautiful day!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

>